The Benefits Program is designed to provide meaningful assistance to all County residents. The Transportation grant is now included under the Benefits program.
Woodlands County residents and property owners can apply to receive the following benefits:
- Municipal Property Tax Rebate - A flat rate of $150. Only property owners can apply for this tax rebate.
- Transportation Funding - Mileage reimbursement up to $300 per year
- 3 Free Snow Plow Flags - A value of $150
The following County residents are eligible for benefits:
- Seniors - 65 years or older
- Resident with physical or mental disabilities
- Resident that is low-income
Low-income applicants applying for the program must provide a copy of their Tax Notice of Assessment from Canada Revenue Agency for the current year and have an income below the following amounts:
Per dependent after
The Benefits Program is effective July 1, 2023.
Contact Community Services for more information.